Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm back!!!

Woah, it's been awhile since I've updated my blog. Too busy I guess. Haha.

Today was great fun with TP Rawks! I actually got to handle 2 rabbits. It's basically an event that uses the chance to promote the various courses in TP. So, I'm promoting for Diploma in Veterinary Technology (irony is, I'm not from that course.) Haha. Just love those 2 bunnies. So adorable. In any case, the 2 poor things were so stressed out by the end of the day. Mr Jomer and I were like total zombies. Try handling 8 sessions of workshop, going thru the procedures of rabbit restraint techniques 8 frigging time.

I am nonetheless pissed off with how my class's CCN committee working procedure. However, since this year I'm not involve with my class's CCN day. I don't really give a damn.

No comments: