Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Friday, November 2, 2007

Onegai! Sensei onegai!

Hmmm. I've been slacking at home for the past 2 days. Some friends decidedly came online and started rattling at me for not being serious about my new semester. It's a heck care case for me, I'm not even remotely worried. Doesn't matter whether I get good grades or not, it's just a matter of passing or not. Well, I expect a whole lot of hate letters after my sudden disclaimer and being so irresponsible about it. I know there are a handful who looked for me in terms of motivation when I was in my year 1. Well, all I can say that times have changed. Why am I working so hard? Why not I treat my work as play? Doesn't matter what the results are, as long as I enjoy, it should be fun. Why push myself to the extremes of me limits?

Tonikaku! Anyway, I just discovered the "Onegai!" series of anime. It starts with "Onegai Sensei!" with the follow up anime "Onegai Twins!". I personally preferred "Onegai Sensei!"

A boy, age 18, continuing his life from age 15 due to a standstill. A girl, an alien, supposedly came down a trip to determine whether Earth's educations is beneficial to us, terrestrials.

A love story, develops with a chance encounter. Bonds made through understanding and petty fights. The desire of two to be with each other under abnormal circumstances. The willingness to try.

My grading: 10 out of 5. (It's THAT good..)

No comments: