Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I hate this week!! Let's discuss on Black Sheeps and the World!!

So many tests so little time.. Just managed to cramped my MGEN and BCHM2 for tomorrow. I don't have much space left. My brain hurts~~ Argh~~ What's the point of doing a project in a team when I am one of the few who contributes and there are black sheeps that do not contribute? Even if they do, the work done are pretty much slip-shod, no?

I think there are quite a few categories in the black sheep role, aka Devil's Advocate. (Remember your CSAS2, ppl from TP ASc.)

1. Does not do work, pretend to ask around as if they care
This is the group of people where no work is done and at the nearing of the due date, they pretend to ask around. However, by the time they asked, you would have probably done their part.

2. Does not do work and does not care
This group are the simplest to identify. Title is self-explanatory.

3. The pretentious social butterflies
I think this is one of the worst group of black sheeps you can find. They do not contribute in any form and do not care about the project. They make you feel good cause they think they are so darn popular and without knowing, you would have probably done their job for them.

4. The digression freaks
This group of black sheeps love to shift the course of the group's priority. By default, commitment for the project can be shifted to other priorities like CCA and such. However, there are incidences like talking that results in the digression.

P.S. These are what I basically observed. If you find anything that can be added in, do tell me. I'll edit this post and give you the relevent credentials. Haha~

No comments: