Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Who likes a Dead Mutt? Damned Mutt!!

I'm now going to continue de-fleshing a cooked dog bone in about 30 minutes time. I can't stand the smell of that damned mutt. Apparently, I've boiled that mutt's backbone for like the second time now and it's still only half-cooked. Yux.. The things I do for completing that retarded AAP project. Lolz.

The flesh, even after boiling, is so hard to remove. Not to mention that the smell of that piece of dog jerky is horrendous. Funny part is that the dog broth smells like chicken stock. Omg. I'm turning into a vegetarian.

No comments: