Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Monday, July 30, 2007

Ratatouille! I wanna watch!! Buy me tickets!!!

Geez.. When is this cute movie coming out? Ratatouille is the best film graphix by Pixar so far. I can't imagine normal graphix creators going into the detailed designs of the characters. Remy the rat (aka your main character), is a breakthru in 3D graphix design. Oh btw, for those thinking that I misspelled the word graphics, think again...

I seriously can't wait for the movie to be out. Who wants to watch this movie with me? Post post people.. Haha~

Sighz.. 15 minutes before my AAP lecture starts. Good lord save me. The lecturers these days are so boring. This particular one teaching me AAP has a sadistic streak in her. She can smile and giggle while talking about cutting up a dog or a cat. Worst than that Prof. Umbridge (if that's how her name is spelt.) Talking about Prof. Umbridge, I think I am reminded of my current CSAS3 teacher. Oh my.. She can laugh at her own cold jokes and the rest of the class were like: *silence*. Not to mention she has a similar disposition. However, I am grateful that my teacher is much much kinder than that professor..


Okay, gotta go now.. I'll keep on posting when I have the time.

P.S. Someone please gimme a treat to watch Ratatouille. Hehe.

No comments: