Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Thursday, October 11, 2007

God, hear my cry. Let me reach for Your Strength and Wisdom!

Today, I've felt sinned in many ways. I've felt the extremes of emotions. I'm feeling stuck at a junction. Lost, confused and needing a motivation.

I've finally met the guy that made friends with me over Frenster. He's called Chip. Nonetheless, I've chatted long before we met over MSN a long while ago. I've got to know that he's a Bi. As mentioned in my past entries, I was unsure of my sexual orientation. Now, thanks to him, I finally know what I am. I'm a perfectly normal guy. Yay~

The outing started off with me meeting Chip outside S&K at TM. We bought snacks at level B1 before buying tickets for "Mr Woodcock" at GV. We entered the cinema at about 6.50pm and the show started way past 7.05pm. I was having a blast till 8.22pm, when Chip held my right hand. I was shocked. (To the point whereby I started shivering, the air-con contributed to the shivering too..) His hands were soft yet authoritative. I actually felt safe with him holding my hand for just awhile. This was when I started my prayer to the Lord. I managed to regain a little bit of common sense to excuse myself to the toilet to commit myself to a full prayer for the Lord's strength and wisdom.

Just as I exit the toilet and head back to the cinema, I thought it would create a tension and he would behave himself again. Nonetheless, upon settling down, he reached for my hand again. This time, his thumb was rubbing in a circular motion to my thumb. I felt a sense of calmness, weirdly enough. My senses jolted back when he started to stroke my right arm. I tried to reject he come-ons. However, as mentioned, he was authoritative.

Nonetheless, the emotions I've felt was rather interesting in a way. I feel him being someone familiar, as if I've met him before. His scent reminds of someone I knew well but I don't remember who. When he held my hands, and if I were to be an idiot like Shu Hui, it would have felt like a father holding his son. Gentle, yet protective. Sighs. If only he wasn't a Bi, I would have like to have him for a brother. Sighs.

No comments: