Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Woo hoo... It's coming!! IT'S COMING!!!

Well, it's been awhile since I've blog.. Okay la, maybe only 5 days only la. But hey, I'm a typing junkie. What to do? I've well overseas lately to this extremely large nation. Wanna know where? It's called procrastination. Lol. Sighs. Everything's been a deadknot. Nothing ever moves at this point in time. However, I trust that the Lord has plans for everything and this is part of His great plan. Slyvester shared a rather insightful phrase from the bible with a few people (whom exactly, I do not know).

"... and my God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus."-Phil 4:19

The faith will be built on my believe for the Lord and the trust for Him. That's why, I'll hold on with His strength and wisdom till He decides to move on with the next phase of His plans for me.

Oh ho ho ho... My birthday's nearing too.. 21st October.. To you guys out there: "*Hint hint..*"

No comments: