Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Monday, October 1, 2007

How nice would it be if many things had gone well for me..

Sighs.. It has been a tormenting week for me yet again. Pressure had came and set itself onto me and I broke down twice. Kinda sucked when everyone whose trying to help you the best they can and you cannot pull yourself together. I've felt the Lord Himself. However, things are not really going well now with me and my parents. There are simply too many things I don't want to tell them.. Now that they've cornered me, I'm left with no choice cause my freedom's at stake here. I'll give them answers, but not the whole picture. If my first Son to Father talk works out, then gradually I'll reveal various issues to him. Sighz, if only things did not happened to me and technically battered me to such an extent. Man.. My legs are starting to cramp real bad.. Sleep I need and now sleep I will get.. Time to snooze now.. Be right back. Haha..

No comments: