Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hmm. Trying day, quite worth the while. Haha.

After a break of 3 long days, finally went back to work. My lazybones were screaming at me, I swear. Dragged myself all the way from Tampines to Harbour Front. So so darn tired. Lucky me though, See Kia wasn't around for that day's shift. THANK GOD! Ah Hao was there. Things started out pretty rough for me cuz I was still in the holiday mood. LoL. But lucky I went. Hehe, managed to catch a glimpse of the elusive Clover. Working in HFC for about 5 weeks and like this is the first time seeing her? LoL. Cute girl though. Worth it, it was worth chionging work that day. XD

Hey hey, my birthday's coming real soon.. 21st October. Yahahaha.

No comments: