Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Jia you buddy!

I'm so sick today la.. Nonetheless I went down to CentrePoint Mall in Orchard, why you ask.. Sighz, to support a friend lor. He ar, sad sia... I always thought this guy quite independent and street-wise de. However, seeing someone he likes, he just turned into a total moron. Sian lor. Still have to go down to CentrePoint's Coffee Bean there to support him sia. Then you know what, he still go buy strepsils, liang cha (herbal tea) and a get well card for the girl.. How sweet right?

I've been thinking how sudden infatuation with another person can result in irrational decisions by some people. (Oh btw, I was trying to act like an ignoramus with the above paragraph... So Singaporean.. XD) Sometimes, I just wonder, why do people do stupid things when they are infatuated with someone but only to realize later that it's only an infatuation and not love.

So coming back into topic, then what is real love? Is it really all that irrational? Or is there logic behind? Personally, I did mention something about my own personal opinion what true love is in one of the previous blogs. Yet now I wonder, is it really that big a deal to fall head over heels over someone? Well, I do get envious seeing couples on the streets. Nonetheless, I think I'm beginning to really enjoy being a single bachelor nowadays. No commitments, no restrictions and no restraints. I guess it's pretty much on which phase in life we all are at to decide what we want most in time.

No comments: