Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The 2nd week into the 7 weeks holidays

This is awful. Only the 2nd week and I feel like I'm gonna die of boredom for this holidays. Sometimes I wonder if is there really a need for a long term break from school? It's just that I'm so accustomed to go to school every weekdays for the past 14 years of my life that if I do not go to school for even just a weekday, I feel a certain sense of unease. Haha.

It'll be nice if the holidays are for just a month though. But then it'll pose a problem for my DRP. XD

It's a hectic week for me and -Bird-. He's starting work in Yo*****ya, and he's doing a great job. Haha. It's somehow depressing to be around that guy when he picks things up so fast and makes me feel practically like a dunce. Haha.

I'm feeling somewhat neglected. Sobs..

No comments: