Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Out somewhere in Sengkang..

Hmmm. Was at Chit's house cooking on Wednesday. So damn funny. Had a bit of red wine. Lolz, I'm not 18 yet. Hmmm. I swear, why does wine tastes so much better than beer? XD

Gratefully, my contribution with Chawanmushi turned out fine. Just a bit to "yolky" on the taste. Nonetheless, silkiness was achieved! XD

I'm so bored now. XD


Chit does magic with potato flakes, milk and butter and turns it into mash potatoes?!


Dubious looking burger ingredients..


The sample doesn't taste as good as it smells.


There's Melvin staring at Chit's.... God, what is he staring at?! Zomg..

No comments: