Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Omfg.. What just happened?

Ideally, I should have removed the post below. However, I want to make it up for the entry count. Haha. Nonetheless, I've regained my sane mind with my ex-chinese teacher preaching the crap out of me and my parents drilling threats in my brain. Lolz. There are a couple of people I'd like to thank for trying to at least talk me out of literal mutilation of my arm. Though, it wasn't much of a success, still, I'm grateful.

I'd like to thank Siti, Huiyi, Jia Hui and last but not least Shu Hui. I'd like to thank my manager/grandma Geraldine for trying to console me. Thank you all for trying to help me. At least now I've managed to pull through my deranged mood-swings and hopefully become stronger.

There are just so much factors involve that just literally triggered my lunacy. Final conclusion before the end of today is to "love myself".

*Edit: I forgot to include Yun Qi. Thank you Yun Qi~~

No comments: