Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Saturday, September 8, 2007

My first visit to a *censored*..

Well, it's been quite an experience for me today. I was in the Bugis and Orchard areas with -birdy- today. Bonding session between brothers. Anyways, our conversations seemed be constantly revolving around girls and sex. What the hell right? But I guess that's part of growing up. Nonetheless, today was a fun day. Watching Ratatouille, window-shopping (or scouting rather) around Bugis Street for clothings and visit interesting shops at Orchard Towers.

Ratatouille is indeed a 5 out of 5 stars film by Pixar. However, all of Pixar's films will get no less than 4 out of 5. I guess it's because of the type of innocence Pixar is able to portray in all it's films. When people grow up, they will become cynics. However, it's only to what extent. Still, this movie is able to touch most audiences' hearts. Oh, by the way, I'm very cynical about politics in Singapore, but nonetheless, Ms Irene Ng, YOU GO GIRL!! I'LL SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY.

When walking around Bugis Street, I've realised that I HAVE GOT TO CHANGE MY WARDROBE. There are so many nice clothings I feel like I've got to have it.

Eh-hehe. I've did a very very bad thing today. I've entered a sex-shop. Hahaha. Nonetheless, the experience was rather embarassing yet fun in it's own twisted ways.

No comments: