Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Saturday was fun.. Thank you kor!!

Wowzers. Saturday I had the honours of staying over at Ah -Bird-'s (aka my kor..) place. Gambit was supposed to be there, but in the end he gave the excuse: "I dun wanna come coz my whole body's aching.." Crappy excuse, but hey, gives me more time to spend with my kor. :D

We went to Waseda Shibuya Senior High School in the noon for the school's preview festival, where there's this little cutie in black with her friend gave us a school tour. I'll upload the picture as soon as bird-nii sends me the photographs. Then, I'll mosiac my face coz it has a very funny look on it.. DAMN YOU KUBO-SENSEI, made me look like a bloody pervert. Just kidding. Had the chance of eating food made by the Senior High School students themselves. I've spent like about S$7 over there, but it was worth it. However, the final dessert (coffee pudding) sent me to the toilet.. x.x

So the noon journey ends here with a new journey beginning at night. We went to Changi Village for dinner after we went to -Bird-'s house. The initial plan was to go to Old Changi Hospital (OCH). However, we began to have second thoughts about going there for ghost hunting. Actually it was more of -Bird-'s distress, coz I was pretty much the kind who got used to getting scared since young. Nonetheless, a second option presented to us when we were nearing Changi Village Terminal. It's to wait to till 10+pm and look out for transvestite (aka transies) and take pictures with them. Nonetheless, kor's adventuring spirit got the better of him and we ended up outside of OCH after dinner. Lolz.

Man, the atmosphere there wasn't eerie at first, it was more of "I dun wanna be eaten up by some animals" rather then "I dun wanna see a ghost!" Hahaha.. It was so pitch dark. Nonetheless, we brought our torches and were ready to enter OCH via a very steep slope/road thing when halfway through, I swear my hair stood.. Not pubic hair.. =.= So, feeling slightly freaked out, we decide to enter OCH via Aloha Changi. The crowds there for BBQ was a welcoming sight! Finally, normal human beings at last.. However, gloom got the better of us as we reached the end of the road where OCH is with no single human being in sight. Crud~ We pressed on and started snapping photos of the OCH wing (dunno which one) and then we crossed some broken barricade. The main building presented itself to us as a magnificent and grand sight which withstood the barrage of endless time. The sight was exhilarating in it's own twisted manner. Nonethless, we began to realize what troubles we will get ourselves into if we were to enter the main building. Let's see now, the building has a wide ground area, thus, when multiplied by 7 to 8 levels, the probability of getting lost when trying to avoid the nearest windows to prevent detection would surmount to say, perhaps a 95%?

Again, -Bird- snapping shots at the building when I winced in pain. And LOLLERZ, I was attacked by ants.. ROFL~ So, in the end, our very little adventure came to an end with very little surprises. I swear, the ants sure packed a punch when they decide to nibble you.

Very soon, I'll attach photographs the moment -Bird-nii decides to go online to MSN and send them to me. XD

But still, after all the fright fest, I'm very grateful to have spent the day with you kor. Thank you so much. I hope it pretty much, at least patched the gap or the rift that pretty much created. I'm still feeling very remorse over it.

No comments: