Notice

I've just created a second blog.. It's purely for the reflection of my life with God.

http://lovingmylord.blogspot.com

Please please, don't tag that blog unnecessarily. Thanks!

Random Music

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Mai Otome Zwei Episode 4: The Linked Dreams

The VERY final episode of the Mai-Otome Zwei series. In overall, there isn't a good story-line to this anime series at all. Episode 3 made me feel so insulted just by being an Otome fan. It's all boobs and breasts-grappling. Utter crap. However, episode 4 just proves it otherwise. No hardcore storyline but the action pretty much made up for it.

Anime Grading (Overall): 3/5

Oh, by the way, I've turned into a Nina fan. So what if she's a little short on the boobs department. Big deal. In anyways, she's a great character. Her own ideals and beliefs are rather conservative, but she's a fun character.

Nonetheless, I present to you Nina, the Otome of Neptune Emerald. Oh ya, her Master's Mashiro Blan Windbloom, kinda sucks to share with Arika. Arika's such a blockhead. No fun.


Here we go. Anyone remember this fair lady?


Hell with Mashiro..


Shhh... Show's about to begin..


NINA!!! NO~~ Don't DROWN!!!


Wow, wonders of bubbles.


OMFG, why am I naked on the other end?


Let me be like Milo FUZE and fuse..


Crap, is it just me or has my robe just turned uglier?

SunRise did the most horrendous thing in the world and that is to degrade Nina's wonderful Ultimate Black Diamond outfit into something so horrible. Kinda remind me of a swordfish. The front of the skirt being the head and the end being the tail-fin. Afterall, Neptune's the God of Water right? Or something like that.

No comments: